Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, July 23, 2011

The 4th With Dr.BFF and "Her Paraplegic"

First off. For Dr. BFF's accounts of the events click here.
Secondly. This was the greatest surprise of the year. 
You all will never know how wonderful my July 3rd phone call from her telling me she was coming up for the 4th was truly one of the greatest things my ears have heard in so long. 
We hadn't seen each other in over a year.
It was over a year too long.
It was if I could breathe again.
Lucky for me she brought a good friend who I also love and adore...and learned quite a bit from.

After 12 hours of driving, a ticket, and probably 15 gallons of chocolate milk later they arrived in PC just in time to come watch the infamous parade and just chill at the park with my fam.


While chilling they also let me take countless photos of them.
This is one of my favorite things about Dr. BFF. 
She ALWAYS lets me shoot her.
No matter what.
Literally I have over 600 photos of her in 3 days.
Not kidding.

Sometimes being the photographer you don't get 1. very many photos and 2. only dorky ones when you do get them.
Point proven below.


 I also have some great photos of my family just like last year!
How much do you just want to get a hug from this guy?


One of my favorite moments of the day?
Seeing Tang (My boss) rreeaalllyyy enjoying his day off!
He is also enjoying his Coors Light!


As I said everyone in PC spends the day in the park.
If you are ever here for the 4th you will now know where to be!


Later that night we got some V.I.P seats up at the Marriot at the resort.
I didn't really see the fireworks but I did get this shot that I am super in love with!


Upon leaving the resort "Her Paraplegic" showed me how to work out.
It was pretty remarkable actually.
I mean this guy has no lower body balance.
How cool is this?


The 4th this year was so much fun!
I got to spend time with the people I love the most.
Maybe next year I'll get a fun firework kiss...
Awww who am I kidding?!?!
I was considered myself lucky that I made it to the actual fireworks this year!


1 comment:

indeazgirl said...

Planning. That's what we do best. ok, maybe not. But having a blast with friends? Oh, yeah, that part we do.
(He really is sexy, isn't he?)