As I mentioned in the previous post. You can go see Dr. BFF's version of these events at her blog.
While she and "her paraplegic" we here we all decided to go out to a schmancy dinner.
You see Dr. BFF loves the finer foods in life.
Yes, she just might of hosted dinner parties for everyone.
Yes, she might go to 5 different stores searching for ingredients.
Yes, she might of cooked her way through the Williams Sonoma cookbooks.
Yes, she might of almost killed me with her fish once...
Anyway. She loves fine dinning.
By fine I really mean awesome food.
She loved it.
This time I choose here.
Mostly for their lobster mac n' cheese and the live music.
It was awesome!
The food in the place and the atmospshere is one of my favorites in PC.
It is even better when "her para." (yep I just abbreviated him) busts out his skills on the piano.
Ever since that night I have been thinking that maybe I could hire him just to come play daily.
The best part of the night?
Meeting "The Phil's" mountain doppelganger.
We were all dying.
"The Phil" would of been proud.
By the end of the evening and about 300 photos later, with my lack of want to sleep "her para" tried to teach me how to do wheelies in his chair.
As you can tell my first few were brutal.
I am however now a pro.
Ok maybe not a pro... but I have gotten really good!









1 comment:
Um, so I think my face looks a little freaky in that first picture. No better version, eh?
I love your 2008 post! I had almost forgotten about it. And it makes way more sense now why we bought 4 half gallons!
love you girl.
Post a Comment