Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Braids and Exes?

So to those few of you.. I will figure out the question mark thing.
I think I know what I am doing wrong.
Can you just say it has something to do with me being lazy?
(Did it happen to the pic below?)

Also.
My Hair.
Yes.
It is back in braids.
And it looks way better than they did a year ago.
This pic is from last year.
And yes.
It took 18 hours.
I have had a few questions about how much it costs.
Well that depends on your connections.
Last year it was about $500. bucks.
This year. $200.
And.. the best part is..
I don't have to do my hair for 3 months!
Aaaahhh heaven.
Not going to lie though... sitting there for 18 hours is not easy.
Especially if you are me!

Other than that I have been plowing away at work.
Lots of work.
And...
The Sundance Film Festival begins next week,
I am so ready for the madness!

Also.
So far this week I have learned a few good lessons.
One being... don't let your past determine OR predict your future.
I know you are like," Whaaaa?"
So I had a conversation in short with a very handsome man.
He in turn with me.
We talked about our exes.
Not a good foot to get of on if you are ever potentially interested in having any sort of romantic relationship with this person.
NOTE TO SELF.

SO
I learned that if I am insanely attracted to a boy...
who I know has potential with me...
(and by has potential means is equally interested)
not to bring up the SM.
Or the Ex.
(Even if he is talking about his ex.)
Dang it.

Lesson Learned!



2 comments:

Deanna said...

I've noticed that boys I like (not very many) don't even know the name of a boy I've dated. Other dude friends pretty much grow to hate his name.
So maybe...no potential after all.
xoxoxo

Matt, Diana and E-Man said...

Hello gorgeous! First, I LOVE YOU! Second, I was talking to a really good friend of mine and she was telling me about a book called "The Four Agreements" by Don Miguel Ruiz, and I think that you would really love it. It talks about the Four Agreements that you make with yourself.

1. Be Impeccalbe with your word
2. Don't Take Anything Personally
3. Don't Make Assumptions
4. Always do your best

I hope you check this. Much love!
Diana