Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 29, 2009

My LIfe...

Vanished! Yep... It is true. Please do not forget that a I am taking a billizon credits at school, have work, and a boyfriend who lives on the other side of the valley please remember I no longer have a life.

Nor do I have time for blogging! I must and will get better at this but for the meantime these little tid bits are all you get!


Ok. For you Sarah and Crys... I know you both are not "with it" and have do not have facebook, here is the only pic on Kev's computer of him and I! (Yes, my laptop is at home so this is all I have!)

This was our first "official" getaway together! We went snowboarding in Flagstaff!

There you are. I am happy. I am busy. Life could not get any better.... well unless I lived in Hawaii!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Never let go, Bridget. NEVER let go!
xoxoxo