Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 18, 2010

Quiet Time

For the past few weeks I have been thinking.
I have been thinking about what I share,
who I share it with,
and how often I share it.

I also have been thinking about where I am in my life with myself.

This past week... my trust was a little hurt.
Wait not a little.. A LOT.

Seeing this happen made me question what I share with even those close to me.

For those of you whom have known me for years know that I am very very open.
That I am loud.
That I am outspoken.
That I am blunt.
But also that I am very sensitive.
Especially about some things.

I think now...
I am going to make the decision to be more quiet about everything.
And not share much more.

I am going to spend more time not sharing,
and more time reflecting.

What does this say about my blog?

I haven't decided.
But I wanted you all to know.
I love that there are many of you who do read and love me and want to know what is going on in my life...
but for now...
I am going to take some me time.

I need this time.
It is time to make a few changes.
To move on.
To accept new challenges.
And to put the past behind me.

Thank you all for loving me.
I will keep you posted.
Just probably later rather than sooner.

No comments: