I just read a quote on a blog I frequent that said,

And for me today,
this is true.
I know I have been completely M.I.A. in the blog world lately.
This is for a few reasons.
One I am working a few new jobs.
And by a few I mean 3!
Of which I love.
And I love who I work for.
We all feel like a big happy family.
It is amazing how easy it is to go to work when you love everything about being there.
Two.
I may or may not have met someone.
I have no details there.
Nor do I know if I will share them any further when I do figure out what I am going to do with said someone.
Three.
Working so much requires sleep.
And I do that instead of blog.
And lastly.
I had a friend mention to me that I was ungrounded and that I share to much.
I don't think I will let this bother me to much longer.
But for the moment it has put a little chip on my shoulder and has led me to feel somewhat more reserved than ever before.
Other than that life is good.
I haven't picked up my camera in I don't know how long...
which will hopefully change soon.
Oh and I am getting my braids put back in on Monday!
So looking forward to not doing my hair!
Sooo NOT looking forward to sitting there for 10 hours!
Here is to the rest of the weekend and being as happy as a little bird with the french fry!
Oh and P.S. While out last night I ran into someone that looked exactly like the SM! I find it so amazingly weird when that happens! Especially when you see someone who you think is someone who YOU have an attachment to and it isn't but your heart starts racing and you can't breathe...
Then you come to realize all of that is happening for no reason because that person isn't whom you thought it was!
Oh those moments kill me.





4 comments:
love you
xoxoxo
when the pictures you post don't post on my computer I hate it! All I get is a blue questionmark. boo.
Blue question mark for me too.
I thought I was a follower of your blog, but I just found out that somehow I wasn't. I thought maybe your posts just weren't showing up in my reader.
How much does it cost to get your hair done like that? If I were working on someone's hair for that long, I would charge bank.
i just read that exact quote on the same blog and love it!
Post a Comment