
So today entering into the Visual Arts Program at school I felt like nothing.
Do you all remember in 1998 when Keri Russell stared in Felicity.
If you don't, rent all the seasons.
They are heaven.
Anyway, she was a student of medicine and then realized that her passion lied in the arts.
Welcome to my life now.
Except I suck at everything except photography.
Hopefully... to ease my worries I will soon also find me some sexy artist in the studio or lab...or darkroom... and he will remind me that I do have some artistic talent and least in a way other than drawing! ;)
he he...
On another note my first day of the art program brought...
- My photo professor who, carries all her things in a tupperware just like me. She now has a little piece of my heart.
- This same professor also gave me a supply list that adds up to mmm $250 bucks. Yeah. Not cool. But on the bright side she gave me an excuse to buy extra fine Sharpies. Did I mention I love her?
- My design professor also gave me another list that added up to about $200 bucks. Who do these people think I am? Ivanka Trump?
- Being at the Institute sometimes makes me feel so old. Especially in Utah. Uggghh.
- Lastly, do you know how unenvironmentally friendly artists are? Man they use an insane amount of paper and other things. This might drive me nuts that they don't recycle.
So I survived.
Hopefully just like Felicity I will find my way.
I will be extremely challenged.
I will not cut my hair.
And in a little bit of time I will be an Artist!





2 comments:
You survived your first day! Congratulations! I still have a crush on Ben Covington by the way.
PS. Thanks for spreading the love today - it means a lot!
xoxo
The thought of buying $400 in Sharpies and paper makes me SO HAPPY. Unfortunately, staying with the medicine thing makes my $400 spent on otoscopes and stethoscopes and eye charts.
I guess it doesn't matter, though, because no one would really care to see what I drew!
I love felicity. I love that you brought her into this. I feel like watching it again. And it's been awhile. She's the best. Next, of course, to you.
Post a Comment