
I finally get to go to school to do something I love to do.
I get to learn about something that makes my heart beat.
I get to have the opportunity to be great at something I have a passion for!
I am so excited I don't know if I am even going to be able to fall asleep tonight!
I get to learn about something that makes my heart beat.
I get to have the opportunity to be great at something I have a passion for!
I am so excited I don't know if I am even going to be able to fall asleep tonight!





3 comments:
If you are going to photography school, I am sooo incredibly jealous!!!
How am I so out of the loop on your life???
that's so great. i'm all about going with what u love. maybe you realized it a little later than others-- but it will be so worth it. i'm in the same boat sister!
Post a Comment