Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 28, 2009

Dear J Money,

Today I feel I need to publicly apologize to you.
You see,
Right now it is 1:07 am and I am on John's floor.
I don't want to go home cause I won't get to see him for sometime and I would rather just be here than go home and sacrifice time without him.
Added to this I have been getting up at 5:30 every morning.
Right now all I want to do is lay on the floor and go to sleep.
I have actually felt this way since about 11:15.
Sound familiar?
Sooo. Here it is.
I am sorry my love.
I am sorry for giving you such a hard time falling asleep on all of us nightly.
I am sorry for making fun of you when you sleep.
And for you being a whimp about staying up all night with us 3.
Please forgive me.
I will never make fun of you again.
Especially when I am now taking 18 Art credits and driving 40 miles one way to school after my alarm goes off at 5:30 am.
You are a rockstar.
I will strive to be more like you.

I love you.
Love,
Baby B-Ridge

2 comments:

indeazgirl said...

Would you like to apologize to me now for making fun of me for watching him sleep and never getting tired of it....?
Just kidding...
I think it's funny that John now has his own floor ornament. Sometimes you just don't want to leave!

Anonymous said...

sure thing!