Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 31, 2012

The "MBMBMBB"

Random question.
How many of you depending on what you are going through in life just start getting rid of things?
It seems to me that this week I have donated or thrown away pretty much half of what I used to own. 
The interesting part?
I'm not done.
I have no idea what has brought this cleaning rampage on but it feels good.
I can't wait to get my house fully organized and spiffy.

On another note things around here have been good.
Last weekend was "TB's" and Max's (he doesn't need a nickname) birthday party (mostly Max's) and other then losing my camera and all photos taken past 5 o'clock not to mention my driver's license up and walking away it was a wonderful time! 
Let me tell you...with this bunch all you need is some food and Jello-shots and life is good! 













I love this last picture of TB.
Oh Mr. Mischievous and yes he really walked around with that bottle in his hand most of the day.
He likes to keep it classy.

As I was writing this post this morning I realized it has been a year since I met these two yahoos.
Honestly I don't know what I would of done this past 12 months without them.
They both (yes even you Max) have brought a sense of peace and joy to my life that no other two people have. 
I hadn't realized it until this morning but I wrote about our meeting here.
Oddly..but not so much... I got teary rereading that post.
Here I sit a year later still feeling that exact same way.
I feel so much that same way that my gratefulness to these two has never once been minimized but magnified tenfold. 
They both have opened their lives to me. 
They have both grown with me and even though Max's shirt in the above photos expresses his love to judge, he hasn't judged me as much as he would like to think I think he has.
Have I mention how much I love his girlfriend?
I might just be using him to get to her;)
The "TB?"
There are no words for our friendship.
It is a gift I never saw receiving. 
I never knew I could find a friend that despite what he have gone through could be just as strong for me when I have needed it.
He is one of my favorite people on the planet and single handedly made my world that much more fun and special.
I hope you both had a wonderful day.
I hope you both know I adore you.
Thanks for the past year and all of the crazy shit we have done.
Are you both ready to make a few more turns and throw back a few more beers this year?

Happy Friendaversary Guys!




No comments: