Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Wiz

So yeah... still no updates on everything.
Why?
WELL... I have been moving. Yes again. (I know I am sick in the head but my house is soooo cool. Like 100 years old cool!)
To SLC!
Why?
This guy gave me a job and I get to work in a cool office and hang with the cool girls from here.
(Not to mention I have been in PC awhile and a move down the hill wasn't a bad idea.)
Did I tell you all my photos are again on their blog
(P.S. If you are FB friends with me you have seen them:) 
The cool thing about PG's blog is that all of a sudden I am looking for things to shoot and stuff to do that will show girl power so I can share them with PG.
Or so I can show "The Wizard."
That's the new name for the girl who writes the blog.
Why?
Well she is kinda awesome with Photoshop and all things design. 
Makes me kinda jealous.
So I am going to call her "The Wizard" because she is.
Did I mention how funny she is?
I wish she would have a twitter or something because this woman is so full of one liners I almost pee my pants with her hilarity somedays! 

So yeah... when I get back to Heber to get my computer cord...uuggg...Heber... I'll get on it.

For now here is Ryan.
My sister sent this to me yesterday via FB.
If you really know me... you know my obsession with Chalkboard paint.
Love it.


xoxo.

No comments: