Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 9, 2012

The PG Blog

You know what I love? 
 I love when I go on rants about how much better I am going to be about blogging and then it doesn't happen! 
This past week/weekend I thought I would get updated but instead I moved (yes..again) and then slept for mmmm....16 hours yesterday. 
Apparently I wasn't feeling so hot.
(completely different Easter than last year)

So yeah.
In the meantime I thought I'd share a little link to something cool.

Click here to go to Planet Gear's blog post with some of my photos.
PG's office and my office are in the same studio so lucky for me I get to contribute when asked! 
The girl who writes the blog cracks me up.
She might be one of the funniest people I know.
One day I hope to introduce you to her but for now she will remain a mystery!

Anywho.
There is another post coming up this week that has photos from my Moab trip I am excited about.
I just thought I'd share with you.

Have a great week! 

xoxo.

1 comment:

TaylorLynott said...

You're becoming photo famous.. jealous