You know how sometimes in life, you have these little glimpses of being able to see what you can do?
It is almost as if some has you look in to a crystal ball that has the magic to make you see yourself?
Tonight in a very random moment this happened.
I have just gotten home.
I have been working like a dog and am exhausted.
I decided to grab my salad and PBR and peruse the ol' Facebook getting to enjoy the downtime.
In doing so I noticed one of the athletes I follow updated her website.
She is so rad.
So naturally I decided to check it out.
Upon doing so I came upon this.
This is a gallery of photos that professional photographers have shot.
Interestingly more than one of my images is displayed here in this gallery. MORE THAN ONE!
They are right there.
No they are not copyrighted or have my watermark even on them.. (which to be honest the edit wasn't the best so I am ok with that;)
However... there they are.
They are on the screen in front of me in the company of some of the world's best.
(Including my boss)
I almost cried.
Talk about a moment.
I haven't been shooting a ton.
I have been working.
I have vet bills.
However.
Tonight for one moment.
I think I got to see into my crystal ball.
It awaits.
I know this.
My time will come.
xoxo.
P.S. Some shots were posted here this week too.






2 comments:
YAAAAA!! So excited for you :)
Pure Awesomeness!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment