Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Chairlifts and Bathtubs

Most days when I sit down to blog I really have nothing in mind to write about.
Today is no different.
I just know that for me this is a great way of keeping my life documented...and letting all kind of people creep it.

This morning when I woke up I was at a loss of what to do.
(Before bed I pulled a bitch move and it wasn't settling as I was trying to sleep. Dang it. Stupid and immediately full of regret. I have no sense of mind when I am hurting. Must fix that.)
So naturally I went skiing.
Alone.
The greatest thing about skiing alone?
You won't be alone for long.
Especially on a hill that you live at.

So I made a new friend.
Who rips. Seriously is a great skier.
Surprisingly who also knows a ton of the same people I do.
Gotta love ski towns.
So we skied.
We have plans to maybe ski Thursday.
I might bring my camera.
We will see.
Thank heavens for chairlift friends.
(Especially on days where you just don't feel quite right.)


On another note.
"Hanky."
I posted this in October.
He is again struggling.
The vet thinks thyroid and brain tumor combinations.
I also all of a sudden keep finding him in random places.
Today I heard a loud "KABOOM."
To be honest I went looking to pull Finn out of a trash can...
Nope.
Just Hanky.
In the tub?
Seriously.
All 90lbs. of him.


Sick or not at least he is not only smiling but putting one on my face while he is at it.

xoxo.

1 comment:

Gentri said...

Aw. Poor puppy! :( I hope he is ok and gets better soon!!

I'm so glad you had a good time skiing! Is this new friend a guy friends??? :)