I don't think that if I were to ever tell you that it would be in the 50s in January in Utah any of you would ever believe me.
This was around the same time last year.
Two days ago I took the boys out hiking and obviously where is no snow on the ground anywhere.
Today however I woke up to mmm... maybe an inch down here in Heber.
The odd part was when I woke up this morning and had zero desire to ski.
None.
I haven't really had much all year.
As a matter of fact my skis are not even in my possession at the moment!
Maybe it is because I have been working a ton or just... it isn't the same for me as it was only 12 months ago. I have no clue.
I never thought I would actually miss the warm winters.
This year I have.
Hopefully Old Man winter will get his butt in gear and I will perk up!
Come on snow!









No comments:
Post a Comment