Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Java Wedding.

I can't tell you how much I loved these two hours.
In the last post I told you I went to a little wedding in a coffee shop.
I was not kidding.

December 30th was not my favorite day. Work crap, personal crap, money crap, you know the usual were taking a toll on me and it all happened to downpour on the 30th. 
That night however I got the funniest phone call.
I have two good friends (Ryan and Lindsay) who I met via bar tending (kids don't ever let your parents tell you jobs like this are nothing... I have met many of my most favorite people in the world serving) that all in the past year moved here, got engaged, are having a baby, and bought a house.
Anywho. 
Their big wedding isn't until September. 

Moving on. 
On the night of the 30th I got a call from Ry asking if I would please be a guest at their wedding the next morning at the coffee shop.
Needless to say I was there.
Here is the "I can't help myself from taking photos" photos.

















Congrats Ry and Linds!
I am so happy for you and the September party can't come fast enough! 




2 comments:

Katie said...

Cute pictures!!!

indeazgirl said...

I have to say I hope someday you write this line about me, " i have two good friends (Christin and blahblahblah that all in the past year moved to Idaho, got engaged, got married, are having a baby, and bought a house." yup.