Dear Lovelies,
Every year about this time you all start to make fun of me.
Yes, I know my obsession with the holidays and Christmas decorations is a bit much but guess what?
This year, I don't care.
As of today Starbucks has been using holiday cups for over a week now.
There are Christmas commercials on TV.
IT SNOWED.
Neighbors have up lights. No not orange spooky ones.
Did I mention I have already been looking at ornaments.
(I think I am upgrading my tree this year!)
So for all you Scrooges out there that believe this:
Sorry, I just like to group them together!
HO HO HO!
Merry Holidays!
Love.
Me.
P.S. Polly wish you were here for come coco and carols and maybe a movie or two!










3 comments:
BRIDGET! You know I want to spend EVERY Christmas with you because you are so filled with holiday cheer!
i am SRSLY SOO pumped for christmas.
i just got home from a two week trip to china on sunday. now i feel like i can truly start planning! :)
xoxo
I had a pumpkin creamer from Starbucks yesterday in a snowman cup. It was like 55 degrees outside and I was so excited.
And holy crap, I love that tree with the little silver birds.
Post a Comment