Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 28, 2011

Oh Hey! I'm Still Alive.

So holy crap I fell off the planet.
Mentally obviously more than physically but hey I think we are all entitled to do that once in a while.

To those of you who have sent me emails and letters... I am OK. 
Thank you.
(Somedays talking pubicaly about my "ADD" is not necesarly the right thing but most days it helps.)

On another note.
Last night I was told I blog "at" people.
When I heard this I had to think a moment. 
I then came to the conclusion that I do and if you know who you are and what is going on in my life you most likely will be communicated to/at via "Being Quite..".
Kinda funny?
BBBuuuttt I should probably work on that.


ASLO.
How was everyone's Thanksgiving?
Mine?
Ha!
It consisted of a morning of work and 2 PBRs with a half a box of Cheese Its for dinner.
Don't be jealous.

Anywho. I am trying to get back on track again. 
I am kinda of working 3 jobs at the moment so that leaves little time for le blog.
However... as the winter rolls in hopefully that will change a bit! 

Below is a thought I have had the past week.
Heaven bless Pinterest.



Pray for snow! 


No comments: