I have mentioned that I have been pretty absent from the ol' blog a ton lately.
Yes for some reasons but for others it is due to this.
I started working here a few weeks ago and have loved it.
(Yes, I am still at Maxwell's too.)
Not only is the hotel a beautiful place to come to work but I love the people I work with.
Did I mention in the bar I work there is a bowling ally?
Do you know what the back of a bowling ally looks like?
Pretty cool uh?
I was told that one of these machines weights 3,000 pounds and has a gillizon parts!
Another great thing about my timing of my job was that I happened to get hired right before our year celebration.
Getting dressed up, eating, and drinking?
Sure!!!
It was incredible what they put on!
It was also wonderful to be able to get dressed up and for a brief moment and feel like I was celebrating the holidays.
Living and working in a ski town your life begins to revolve around December and January.
Work, work, work while the money is here!
Hopefully this season is good to us.
Now the only thing I am really looking forward to is getting my skis on again!
Maybe that will be the plan for tomorrow!
Happy December!










No comments:
Post a Comment