Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 17, 2011

A*Hole.

This little picture pretty much sums it up.



The past few weeks my little "ADD" has crept in. 
More often than not I have had those night where all I am doing is crying. 
It is stupid.

So... needless to say I fell off the planet again.
I cried way to much at work again.
I quit talking to friends again.
I made a mess of my house again.
I also stopped doing anything I loved again.

Some people say that depression is a choice.
F' them.

The worst part?
I can't control what triggers it.
I know that I am dealing with way more this time this year than last. 
Today I feel like I lost a world and a life that I actually belonged in.
I feel separated by a bar. Literally!

So there you have it.
I am trying. 
Most days right now it feels no where like enough and I keep stepping in quicksand.

So for today.
I went to the gym.
I emailed someone back. 
I am going to clean my room.

I've gotta start somewhere. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hope your weekend improved. girl i cry to. even HAPPY LOVE LIFE me. it's ok. cry when you need to...and then move on. love.

Deanna said...

loves