Happy Monday!
So you all know a few weeks ago when I started my "Happy Lists?"
Yeah?
Well somehow in the madness of breakup central and moving they got lost.
I decided even though today is Monday I need to still share.
Happy List #2
1. It being 30 degrees out everyday. I love the cold and being bundled up!
2. Being about 2 weeks shy of getting to get my temporaries put in to model my new teeth!
3. This email.
Hi Bridget,
This is Elyssa’s auntie from the Red Sox game. I had to let you know how much I loved your post on Saturday, especially the note to Christmas from Thanksgiving! I love Thanksgiving and it does sometimes get lost in the Christmas rush. Your photos are amazing, you have such a wonderful talent! While I love my home in Vermont I must say the view you see in the morning is beautiful and makes me want to visit the West again. Attached is a photo of our fur people, Frye and Leela. I am a dog person at heart yet these two have certainly captured my heart and make life sweet. The photos of your dogs help give me a dog fix.
Thanks for sharing your world and I wish you wonderful holidays,
“Auntie” Kathy
I have mentioned many times that I meet people wherever I go.
"Auntie" was in row in front of me and The Mr. and at Fenway a few months ago.
So rad.
4. Morning coffee time.
5. So since I have moved out of PC, it is actually quicker for me to go to Provo to go to Target.
There are not many better driving views to be able to look at to just go shopping!
6. I get to get my hair did today. Hallelujah!
7. The fact that my "studio" is in complete array due to moving and yet I rearranged a spot for my papasan so I could watch a movie!
Cracks me up.
(SEE "TB" I use it for more than storage!)
8. Got a new job.
(Not so excited to work that much BUT really excited to get out of debt!)
9. Texts from the Little Bro.
He sends me pictures that crack me up.
I miss him a ton and can't wait till he is home for the holidays.
10. This movie.
Mostly this part.
Dex: Rachel just so you know, what I said this morning
Rachel: Yeah?
Dex: I meant it.
Different scene. Rachel and her best friend Ethan.
R:That's what he said?
E:It's complicated Ethan.
R:Dont.
E:Don't what?
E:Rachel it's not complicated, he's being a dick and to be honest you are being kind of stupid.
R:Whoa I'm being stupid?
E:Yes.
E:He's stringing you along and the worst part is you are just letting him.
How long are you going to let this happen Rachel? His wedding day? hHs first anniversary?
Have you even talked to him since the 4th?
Rachel when did you become one of these women who waits? Who is still waiting?...
Hey want to give me a really killer going away present?
R:Yeah What?
E:Tell your boyfriend to make a decision.
Sorry I didn't have the clip but you get the idea.
That part of the film got me.
I don't need to go into detail but let's just say in my life, I am soooo done waiting.
I am off to hopefully a better week than last!
Cheers Friends!
Stay Happy!






1 comment:
Somehow I read reviews about this movie without ever seeing it. Everyone hated it because Kate Hudson is just miserable and no one should ever like her in it. But I liked the trailer and I think I would like it.
p.s. LIKE CRAZY has been released. Limited-like. Like in L.A. waiting is killing me.
Post a Comment