Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 5, 2011

Minnesota..eh

One of the coolest things about being a big sister is that I am Bannon's big sister.
He seriously is one of the most charismatic, charming, funny men I know.
(Yeah, he is 20.. pretty much a man...weird.)
Yesterday he left to Minnesota to play hockey.
He has been working out and busting everything he had to make a team this year. 
As his sissy I couldn't be more proud.

Before he left however we did celebrate as it was the perfect excuse for family and friend shenanigans!




I also love that this was not the only living room/kitchen dance party I had this weekend.


I am so happy for you Ban!
Way to fight for your dream and not listen to anyone or anything but your heart!
I can't wait to see you play!

Drop those mits, skate hard, and go get em BUDDY! 

No comments: