Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Dreams

So... it has been one of those weeks where I haven't really had much to say.
Instead this week I have lived in question.

Mostly about what is next in my life. 
Yes, I know I can't really predict what comes next but I think that it is time I start trying to at least plan.
Yay, being a grownup.

For those of you out there who are "living your dream," how did you know what it was and decided how you were going to get there?


This week I have been forcing myself to decided if my dreams are what I really want.
You all, I am sure are like, "Well what are they?"
This is where I confess I go back and forth with things.

You see when I sit and enjoy my coffee in the morning I am constantly pulled to Casey and Danielle's blogs. Nie's everyday as well.  
These are just everyday women who inspire me constantly.
They make it a point to be honest, creative, and real in their lives about being moms and loving the things that are the things they all don't really love so much.

So here are my thoughts.
I am 28 almost 29.
(Wow... I just wrote that... and those numbers are not as small as they once were...dang)
I am the first female in my family to get this far without having kids at this point.
I have been very indecisive about every having them.
I also have a huge passion for my photography.
(Yes, at the moment I am still so scrambled as where to begin in this whole process but it will come)
It hasn't been until the past week that I had all the tools to help to start building my business.

So... how do I go about figuring out what I really want and expect out of myself for my future?
In a relationship or not.
Alone or not.
Rich or poor.
Sick or healthy.
Whatever my circumstances may be.

Where do all of lay out your foundation and begin to build?


P.S. I realize this is all kind of random but I would just really love some input from all of you who read this thing and don't ever comment. 



P.S.S. Fall is already on it's way out here.
Bummer. ;) 






2 comments:

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

Sounds like you, me and Matt are in the same boat! I'm not sure what you should do with your life, and I don't know how to help you figure out what you really want... But I read a quote the other day that went something like, "If you wouldn't do your job for free, then quit". I've been thinking a lot about it lately... What do you love so much that you'd do it for free?

Unknown said...

Ask yourself this "When I die, what do I want to be remembered for?" or "Will I maybe regret this, but never regret that?" Those two questions, answered lots for me in hard times. Also, there is a bit of just a gut feeling that you know it when you get there. Don't push for answers, just go with what feels right. And it'll happen exactly the way it's suppossed to. All paths lead to that spot you are suppossed to be at in life. I THINK YOU KNOW THAT. GO WITH IT. :)