Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Running



As of about 3 hours from now I will no longer be homeless.
I am not quite sure how I am feeling about it.
Why you ask?
Well....It is a little far from PC. 
Not much further but defiantly not in PC. 
I am sure that you are wondering why I am choosing this if I am no iffy about it. 
Well I will have three rooms.
One from me, one for you, and one for all my art stuff. 
They also welcome all my "babies."
Believe it or not as dog friendly as PC is it is terribly hard to find a rental under 2 grand, that isn't furnished, and will allow pets. 
So to the Heber I go.
One bonus?
Wait till you see my view!!

Speaking of the scenery, look at the views of the my runs I get to take while staying at Neverland.



To to shabby uh?


I have needed this time the past few weeks to just think and run these trails and just be.
I never have been much of a runner.
I have never been able to run more than a mile or two without dying and now it as if I get out of my bed to just go for my runs.
I get so caught up in my breath that miles go by and I forget what the pains of my body are...
It has been very therapeutic and I am starting to worry about when the snow falls what I am going to do.
Nordic ski maybe?
I have no clue. 
WHAT IS THE BEST EXERCISE FOR YOU?

Off to my run...in the FROST! 

Have a good day everyone! 

2 comments:

Gentri said...

Isn't Utah gorgeous?! Love it. :) and I try to run, but mostly end up walking- which I love!

indeazgirl said...

When I started reading this, I immediately thought, "She's moving to Heber." Yup. It is a cute little town :-)
Those trails and those trees are gorgeous. I need to start running.