Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Feeling It.

Do you ever have those moments where you just wish someone could see you as you see yourself?
Today... for the first time ever.. I felt that.
Thank you Kendra.


For those of you who need a day to feel like this...
She is the lady! 

I needed this today.
I needed girl time.
I needed to feel pretty and wonderful.
I sooooo can't wait to see more.


If you are in PC or SLC or Utah for that matter.
Call her.
She will make you feel like a million bucks.

Seriously "The Cowgirl..."
Thank you.
xoxo.

3 comments:

Gentri said...

Gorgeous photos! I need to have a new photo shoot...

Unknown said...

What a great feeling! Love that picture :)

Digger said...

LOVE the picture! I want to feel that way! I use to live in Heber. I was born and raised there. Wasp to the "T"! I miss is so much! Timpanogas in the mornings... aww.. Homesickness!!!

Digger ~xoxo~
http://digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com