Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 3, 2011

A Moment of Clarity...or Recovery?

There is something about Monday's that just don't sit right with me.
Most of you out there Monday is the beginning of your week.
For me? 
It's my Saturday.

Mondays are at the moment my day off after running around like a chicken all weekend.
Can I just say football season has arrived! 
Can I also say when you are a bartender in a bar where there is twenty something TVs by Monday you yourself feel like your body has been sacked about a hundred times.

Needless to say my weekended was slammed.
Right now I am trying to sip on my coffee and recover.
I am also trying to plan the 9 million other things I have to do today.

Somehow though... Pintrest got the best of me this morning and these quotes are summing up my morning thus far.



Source: None via palindromeda on Pinterest











No comments: