Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 19, 2011

Home.

How is it that when you get home from vacation you always feel like you need another one to help you recover from the time you already took to relax?

I got home late last night and I would be lying if I didn't say I was a bit sad to be home.
I love the east.
I love the history.
I love the weather.
I love the people. (Esp. you Woody!)
I love love loved who I spent the weekend with.
(More on that later ;)






However, I am happy to be home.
I did miss my Finn and Hanky.
I missed the mountain air.
I missed my bed.
(Not that I didn't stay in  5 star hotel and my bed was just as wonderful)

I came home rejuvenated to do more.
More of what?
I'll share as I go as I usually do!

With that more of the trip will be shared this week! 

How amazing are those photos? 
My eyes are still sore from the beauty! 



No comments: