Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The East Part II.

One of the best things about being out east was the Mr. went to school there.
He knew where to stay, where to eat, and how to get everywhere.

On a random note... ladies do you just love it when men can drive like crazy people in big cities? 
I sooo do.

I also love men who take me to Dunkin Donuts.
I'm a sweet coffee drinker and man these people nail it every time! 


After we left LP the Mr. decided he wanted to show me his old stomping grounds to off to Providence we went!  
I loved the drive down.
I also loved that the Mr. really wanted to take care of the where we were sleeping details.
He knew that I loved boutique-ish type places and so Hotel Providence was his choice.
It was darling and quaint and had such and amazing amount of history to it.

 

Upon arriving that night we rallied to the bar and had the most amazing club and margarita pizza ever... ok maybe not ever but they were delicious! 


 The Mr. and I, we are sit at the bar type of people. I think it is because we like to watch what's going on and be entertained rather than sit in a dinning room...(or maybe it's the Mr.'s ADD) however had the dinning room not been closed I would of maybe chosen to sit here. 
Isn't it stunning!?

The next morning is quite the story.
Let's just say it involves a 6 am wakeup call, a 4 mile walk, and the best breakfast of my life. All by my choosing... Still kinda sorry Mr. 


The Mr. took me to his all time favortie AM dinning spot called "Nick's on Broadway."
Seriously the best..BEST. beST. breakfast of my life.



If I could remember what it actually was I ate..(lot's of fancy words here people) I would tell you.
I need to get the Mr. to write it down for me.
Seriously... there are no words for how tasty it was.


Upon our walk back I marveld at the history of all the old buildings and wondered what it would be like to actually live in an historic old city someday.


Maybe the mountains are my "only" thing...
Maybe I have a few other sights I have to see and experience outside of my mountain/country/farm/ hippieville world?

Any suggestions?















1 comment:

indeazgirl said...

Looks like blogged about Newport in the wrong place. "cause I'm reading backwards. Who cares? I got to see you! nahahnahnah. And I love it all.