Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 22, 2011

The More of the East. Seriously.

One of my favorite things in life is something simple.
Driving around and looking at houses.
Not wanting.
Just looking.

One morning, in the past few months ago, I happened to mention this to the Mr.
He amazingly remembered this on our day in Rhode Island last week.

Have any of you ever been to Newport?
OMG.
Seriously.

We both found this "hippie" graffiti funny.
Who does this 420 crap?


Now to attest to my above mentioned house browsing...
This is where the Mr. brought me.
(Dr. BFF.. you would be in love. It is unreal)


There is a whole 10 miles of them.
Given I live in an extremely wealthy mountain town, I have never seen places like this! 


Did I mention this was the rest of the neighborhood?



After our "Friday Morning" drive all I wanted was seafood... well and beverages.
One of the Mr.'s places he loved was called Mew's Tavern and it was perfect.
I wanted fish and chips.
Well, I got a WHOLE fish! 



Later that night we got to see "Woody" or as the Mr. calls him "The Danimial" and spend sometime with him in downtown Boston.


He is a good buddy from back here in the PC who moved back home to become a hot shot in the financial district in Boston.
He is.
Not to mention yes lady friends, he is adorable and single! 

The rest of the night was spent reminiscing and gallivanting around The North End.
I don't know how we made it home that night at any decent hour but we did.
Thank goodness we were well rested because the next day proved to be my favorite day of the trip!
Till tomorrow! 











1 comment:

Deanna said...

my second most favorite day of my life was an afternoon spent in Providence, RI. WHo knew such a little state could hold SO MUCH FUN?!
xoxoxo