This last Sunday (before the accident.. more to come on that later) I took the boys to the lake.
I have been dying to see what Finn thinks of the water.
Hank who is more of a fish then a dog I knew needed the exercise and so off we were to paddle and swim.
This was the fist "put in."
This was the first run out!
I think Finn decided he liked to ride on the board more than swim next to it like Hanky.
Minus an escape from the truck and some fish bones that were attempted to be eaten, all in all it was a good first day at the lake.
Hopefully we will get a few more in before the snow comes.






3 comments:
i'm SICK looking at these beautiful photos knowing what happened... :( love him!
Precious!!! They are just precious. And my dog [he's an Springer Spaniel] LOVES the water, too. Can't keep him out of it.
oh how i love's finn's wet face!! haha!
Post a Comment