I would like to preface this post with a statement and promise that no.. My blog will not be all about Finn. To be fair, he is kinda my life though now... just bare with me.
Last post I referred to the "accident."
Yes, my little guy had yet another in his short 5 months of life.
Sadly, a big bully was let in to our home (without my knowledge) and pushed Finn around in not a nice way.
Finn just wanted to play and ended up like this.
(Sorry I don't really want to relive the details.)
5 Staples, two drain holes, and he is now missing a part of one of his ears :(
HOWEVER. It has given me the best excuse to break the cardinal rule of never letting a pet sleep with you.
I don't care you haters.
He was snuggly and lovey and wanted his Mama.
Not to mention this also gave us the option of "Cone of shame" or "Hippie dog outfits."
Can you blame me?








2 comments:
Aw girl I hope Finn is okay :( It was so sad to see him like that on Skype last week! BUT his hippie outfit is pretty awesome.
well yeah let him in the bed...
Post a Comment