that's IT! i have always wanted to go to Sundance and now I have a free stay, right?? Wahoo!!
Just last night I walked out of Crazy Stupid Love and saw a poster for this. It said. I want you. I need you. I love you. I miss you. Like crazy. Out loud I said, "Oh, no."I'm a goner for this and I know it. I almost cried during the trailer.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
that's IT! i have always wanted to go to Sundance and now I have a free stay, right?? Wahoo!!
Just last night I walked out of Crazy Stupid Love and saw a poster for this. It said.
I want you.
I need you.
I love you.
I miss you.
Like crazy.
Out loud I said, "Oh, no."
I'm a goner for this and I know it.
I almost cried during the trailer.
Post a Comment