I love where I live.
Have I mentioned that before?
The people here do the neatest things.
This night was one of them.
Avalanche Farms
Farm Table Dinner
July 2011
Right where the Mom keeps her horse there is a HUGE farm.
More like veggie farm then animal farm.
They hosted a dinner.
It was an experiment.
It was amazing.
There were no words.
Only photos for how stunning this evening was put together.
Somedays it is impossible for me and the Mom to get a good photo.
This guy owns a little brewery in Moab and is one of the best skiers I have E.V.E.R met.

It was by far one of my most favorite evenings of the summer.
Good family and friends,
incredible food,
and amazing atmosphere!
What more could you wish for in a summer evening?














2 comments:
LOVE this
xoxoxo
Divine!! I want to come. Can I kiss that salad?
Post a Comment