This little couple was dancing in the water with this 2 year old staring at them in complete awe.
Made me wonder if they were among those in the midst of teenage love... It was so touching I couldn't not take a picture.
Made me wonder if they were among those in the midst of teenage love... It was so touching I couldn't not take a picture.
"LILY JANES!"
"You are kidding me"
"No! But you can only have a few I need to take some home to J-Vizzz"
(I have heard about these cupcakes from Dr. Christin for almost the past year and how amazing they are... we both have come to accept that Sweet Tooth Fairy is better... but the surprise at my front door in PC was the best!)
It has been on the move and is surviving.
And blooming.
Good to know I can keep a plant alive.
Now I just need a pet.
My father taught me to appreciate good food.
She taught herself to appreciate good food.
John just loves our company.
Put the three together and we have hot date night at Chimayo.
It was expensive and worth every penny.
Especially Dr. Christin's scallops.





No comments:
Post a Comment