Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 17, 2011

Two Bs With The Moms.

This last week summer has actually been attempting to show it's self here in PC.
It is about friggin time!
To celebrate we all got out and hopped on the bikes again!

The funny thing is when I say "we all" I am meaning me, The Mom, Sean, and Jordy.
This was an experience that completely surprised me.
The Mom killed it.
She booked down everything.
Up? That is a different story... I am blaming her shoes.
I also solved that problem!
It was an awesome day and Round Valley was insane with color and life!
Not only did The Mom get out on the bike she also "took another trip around the sun."
We had a little shin dig out on the town and two nights ago enjoyed some DQ ice cream cake...
Who doesn't love ice cream cake?


All in all it was a great week... WAY better than last... and we got in some biking and a good ol' birthday!

Happy Birthday again The Mom! I love you!

No comments: