Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 13, 2011

Identity Crisis.

(Sorry about the copy picture... it's been awhile since I've shot them!)
The past few weeks have been one for the books for me.
Might be up there with a few of the couple of the hardest weeks in my life.
I am fine and things are fine and that is all I am going to say about it.

Oddly, you know how sometimes in the middle of things like that you just need something to make you laugh?
Like for those of you who have seen Sex in the City I (horrible reference I know) when Carrie is trying to get over her and Big's wedding brakeup, Miranda tells her the day she will start to know she is ok when she laughs again.
Well as most of you know, they are in Mexico and Charlotte craps herself and Carrie laughs.

My moment of Charlotte crapping her pants happened last week.
Jordy took the babies to the vet for a checkup while I was at work.
He called me laughing.
I IMMEDIATELY KNEW.

I have had the babies for the past two years...(technically they are in joint custody at the moment at Jordys...I just think they are happier there than here...don't ask.)
When the babies came to me there was this huge issue over their sexes.
Again. Don't ask.
ANYWAY.
LONG STORY SHORT.
Waylon (thought to be a boy) is a GIRL.
Windland (thought to be a girl) is a BOY.
Call me an idiot.
That's fine with me.
However... I needed the laugh last week and now it cracks me up every time I think about it.
Yes, sometimes smart people are not so smart.
Thank you universe for allowing me to have that moment.

Also babies I am so sorry for messing with your identity for the past few years.
I am insistant about not changing your names.
Maybe just shorting Windland's to Win.
Also letting "golf kitty" Waylon be even cooler because he..now she...loves golf! Talk about a girl with good taste and love of Tiger!

2 comments:

indeazgirl said...

it's really not like they were really the MOST gender-specific names. Well, maybe...

Unknown said...

love it!