Hi Friends!
Long time no see!
Sorry about my little hiatus but after the summer that I have had you would of taken one to if you knew the little details!
(Posts to catch you all up coming soon)
Anyhow... I thought that with the little brake I would come back with a little revamp!
Can you believe my new blog look?!?!
I just want to give Miss Danielle over at Changing Lanes and Miss Casey at The Wiegands a huge shout out and making my new little space look magnificent!
I have just been clicking on my blog to just look at it!
It just feels so much like me!
So here is the HUGE plug!
If you are looking to dress up your blog P-L-E-A-S-E keep these two in mind.
They are sweet and kind!
They listen!
They are soooooo prompt!
(My own family doesn't even get back to me that quick!)
Not to mention they are extremely creative and want to make you happy!
Oh and did I tell you one of them wants to come skiing?!?!
(HECK YES ANYTIME MISS D!)
So if you are in the market give these two lovelies over at The Design.den a little jingle.
They would love to see you!
Thank you ladies so much!!!
Good luck on this next adventure!
(Posts to catch you all up coming soon)
Anyhow... I thought that with the little brake I would come back with a little revamp!
Can you believe my new blog look?!?!
I just want to give Miss Danielle over at Changing Lanes and Miss Casey at The Wiegands a huge shout out and making my new little space look magnificent!
I have just been clicking on my blog to just look at it!
It just feels so much like me!
So here is the HUGE plug!
If you are looking to dress up your blog P-L-E-A-S-E keep these two in mind.
They are sweet and kind!
They listen!
They are soooooo prompt!
(My own family doesn't even get back to me that quick!)
Not to mention they are extremely creative and want to make you happy!
Oh and did I tell you one of them wants to come skiing?!?!
(HECK YES ANYTIME MISS D!)
So if you are in the market give these two lovelies over at The Design.den a little jingle.
They would love to see you!
Thank you ladies so much!!!
Good luck on this next adventure!






1 comment:
It looks AMAZING!! Love it- very hippie vibe!
Post a Comment