I can't say that seeing U2 was ever a thing in my life that was atop of my "bucket list."
For Jordy, (yes we still hang out and are good friends) it was.
Now, if you were to ask me if I was a fan of theirs I would tell you, "Mmm... they are ok."
However coming to find out that I knew almost every word to every song on their set list would prove me wrong.
A few weeks ago in the paper I saw that they were coming to SLC. You see, last year they were suppose to play a show here and Bono had to have back surgery so it got cancelled. Lucky for me and Jordy we got to go. Randomly I told Jordy they were going to be here two days from then and told him that if he wanted me to go with him I would.
Viloa! May 24th, Me, Jordy, Bono, and their 30 million dollar stage spent the night together.
To be honest... it was what I will believe to be, the greatest stage performance possibly I might see in my life.
Fan or not... I have and might never get to experience something like that again.
(Walking in to the show, the car next to us was tailgating and they all had made their own tables! How rad is that?!?!)
Yes, our seats were ridiculously close. Stupidly actually.
As I said before I didn't know I was such a fan.
It was one of the coolest things I have ever done!
Thank you Jordy for an amazing night and letting me get to see Bono... all big 5 feet 6 inches tall of him!
It was a night I will never forget!







1 comment:
SWEET.
Post a Comment