Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 18, 2011

Surprise! Pulled Off!

A few weeks ago K-Dawg decided that for Ford's 40/41st birthday we were going to throw a little surprise birthday party.
I was a little hesitant.
Mostly because every time I have attempted to plan one I have failed.
Upon her asking me and after thinking long and hard about it I decided that I had to help! One, because she didn't know most of his friends and two... it was my chance to redeem myself.
Therefore we decided (while spending copious amounts of time on the elliptical) that we would throw a "Going Out of 40 Like it's 1940" party.
Costumes were required and became optional.
High West was the perfect setting.
The pictures were priceless.






Somehow everyone went their own ways and I ended up with some of my favorite boys.
Well... and Randy. (A local that comes to my bar all.of.the.time.)
This picture will always make me laugh.



I also go to spend a little Main St. time with Korzun and Woody before he heads back to Bean town.
All in all it was a great night, a great surprise, and a good night with friends all around.
Redemption?
I think so.

No comments: