Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Me. Inked.

Yep, I said it.
I know there are a few of you who are going to gag at this post but oh well.
I did it.
I got a tattoo.
There is a story behind it.
It has to do with PAT-Rice.
That's all I am going to say.
Oh and it hurt.
More like burned.
I love it.
I want another one.
Not to mention the spur of the moment and the memory of that day/night makes me always laugh and really be so happy for some of the memories I have with my girls.

Can you see the fear?

In progress.
Yes, Dr. BFF...
I know you are not happy about this... but yes, there is a peace sign in there.

My experienced support.

Final piece.

I have mentioned getting one for years.
I finally did it.
No, I am still no where near hard core! :)

1 comment:

indeazgirl said...

ODG.

It is pretty....