Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Kristin: Inked. Again.


A few weeks ago I took Kristin to get some more work done on her back.
The girl is nuts. I have no clue how she handles the pain. (More to come on that point)
One of the things that amazes me about her is her style.
She is an athlete. Played semi-pro soccer out of college.
She is fearless. Shaved her head last summer and donated 14 inches to locks of love.
Did I mention she makes clothes?
The girl has really become a great friend and the fact that I played a little matchmaker and she is now dating one of Jordy's best friends it is easy to say we are spending quite a bit of time together.


I also love that the girl is not shy at all.
She lets me take photos of her constantly.
She also makes pretty faces for me too!



Regardless of what was going on in her appointment this was what her face looked like most of the time.


All in all it was quite the experience for me. Until this day I had never even stepped foot in a tattoo parlor. Funny enough when we walked in I ran into a friend from Alta who works with us out of DPH. "Oh hey Steph!"


Obviously it was a really neat experience full of a few different personalities and a whole lot of color! I can't wait to go back to see K-Dawgs color filled in and to celebrate with PAT-Rice which has become a tradition now every trip we take to SLC!



1 comment:

indeazgirl said...

This Christin thinks she'd like that Kristin. Very cool. :-)