The past week has been pretty awesome!
Today I am on my couch doing this.
Mostly because while Jordy is in France sending me photos like these...
I have been doing this...
AND a bit of work here and there! ;)
Right before Jordy left he handed me a pair of skis that I have not been able to get myself off of. A month ago if someone were to tell me that I would have 30 days of skiing under my belt and that I would be in love with it I would of laughed at them! Today I had to take a day off. My legs have threatened to detach themselves if I didn't do so.
The only problem is that I am one day further away from being able to ski with this guy.
Who, since this day, I have had a slight crush on.
Oddly enough he just happens to be on the Salomon side of things.
Therefore, when Jordy sent me a text asking me if I could "guess who he had lunch with" I didn't even need to reply.
Three seconds later I got this photo, yes from France again.
Rough right?






No comments:
Post a Comment