Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Girl Time. Plus Josh.

Being in Utah has been different.
Mostly because my lack of girlfriends.
Yes, most of us know I am more like a guy in someways than others, but every girl needs her girl time as well.
Luckily I do have two girls here that lately I am getting to see more often.
(When our schedules magically align)
It has been nice to have someone to take shopping , gossip about boys and drama with, and can we say hello pedicures?!?

Last week I got to have a day with Patrice and then Josh stopped by treating us to a beverage at 7-11.
Heven bless those pina coloda Slurpees!
Not to mention yes, he counts as girl time solely based on the fact that he is never in the country and most days any of us friends will take what we can get with him!
It was nice to be in the SLC and spend time with these two... even if it was just a little to short of time.
Yes, this is how she sits in her dresses.
The brilliant thing behind being able to sit however you want is that she wears spandex shorts under them.
Now I ask you.
How come I never thought of that?
Look at my posture.
Gross.
Now this is funny.
I told both of them this picture was never going anywhere, but honestly,
it is so bad that it is good!
That bad.
Love it.


Also in the middle of last week I got to hang with Kristin.
She is the biggest go getter physically I know.
Seriously.
I didn't know it was possible to run and work out like that.
I do love how I have another Kristin in my life.
Funny how that has worked out.

All in all it good to have some more estrogen running around.
I was beginning to want to have someone actually teach me how to burp!

Not to mention with the boy not here... (this week he is in Kansas City living off work, school, and BBQ) it is nice to have the girls to distract me!
I am all for more girl time!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

may I have some?
...in the most non lesbian way possible, of course
xoxoxo