So aside from the fact that I spent the weekend with an amazing man....
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO DENVER?
It is one of the coolest cities I have ever spent time in.
I really love how urban and mountain it is all at the same time.
HOW HAS NO ONE EVER TOLD ME THIS?
This bridge is around the corner from Brad's apartment.
Walking up the stairs there are slots to the right for your bike to go up so that you don't have to lift a heavy bike up and over.
So cool.
Also in Brad's neighborhood.
Tell me this doesn't look like LA.
This fence is really a high light of walking up and down 16th Street.
Inside of the green boxes behind the fence is a talking machine.
It has a sensor on it that hits on you when you walk by.
When I say "hit on" I mean give you polite words of encouragement throughout your day.
For instance I heard, " Wow, what a great smile you have!"
"That's a great outfit."
"Have a great day"
So on and so forth.
I think as far as a construction site was concerned what a great and positive way to not only make the site better but to put a smile on other's faces during the day!
Lastly.
My absolutely most favorite thing ever in a city.
EVER.
That's correct.
Pianos.
Every 1/4 of a block.
You can just sit and play.
Yes some of the keys do not work and they might be a little out of tune.
But seriously.
How cool is this?

Denver defiantly made a huge impact on my thoughts of ever living in a big city again.
The entire time I was there I couldn't help but think that if I ever leave PC it will be to come here.
Pro sports, hip downtown, shopping, mountains, hippies... what more can you ask for really.
As I already said.
I can't wait to go back and hopefully explore a little bit more of this awesome city!









No comments:
Post a Comment