1 Year and 361 days ago I last saw him.
Last year he had laryngitis and couldn't make it.
This year he apologized more than once.
I find it amazing how influential music can be to people and how just one band or musician can make you fall in love over and over again with them.
At 15 I was blindsided.
His voice, the sax, the drums, the passion in which they all play had me at hello forever.
Last night was no exception.
I was suppose to go to the concert with my mom... that didn't end up happening.
Instead I invited someone I didn't know all to well after my brother decided Dave really isn't his thing.
(Crazy I know.)
The friend was ok... he didn't talk to much...
(Kinda weird)
And then I got to run into these three yahoos from PC.
Now these three are not really good friends either... BUT we all circle around the same group and they pretty much saved the night for me as far as company!
So much fun!
Needless to say my man rocked the show.
He just knows all the right things to sing.
Hopefully the next 12 years will be just as good as the past 12!








3 comments:
that's my favorite DMB song, lovely lady
xoxoxo
And once you even got to see him with me!! It looks perfect, as always.
PS I think that was my birthday party night. whatever Dave
Post a Comment