Do you remember what it was like to be 8?
Or who you were?
What you wore?
What got you excited?
Neither do I for the most part.
BUT, if I could imagine who I would of like to be like as an 8 year old it would of this girl.
Caty Rose.
My bonus sister.
(In my family instead of having half, step, mom's boyfriend's kids, or whoever we call them "bonus siblings")
She is quite literally rad.
She loves to sing.
She wears tutus.
She colors everything.
She loves bananas.
When she hugs you she means it.
And she can dance like no one.
Sadly enough I don't get to see her till Christmas and she just left last week.
(Her Momma lives in Hawaii)
I have thought about her non stop since she left and really wish I would of spent more time with here while she was here in the PC.
Lucky for me she will come back.
I just had to share with all of you that even though I may not have any kiddos,
I do still get to feel their presence and spend some of my days playing with at least one special one.
Miss you Kit Cat!













No comments:
Post a Comment