Lately I have been more than accident prone.
In the past month I have almost cut my finger off, poked a hole in my toe, got food poisoning, cut myself on my calf with glass? (Really) ran the Gypsy in to a brick wall, skinned my shin, fell down the mountain, and burnt my face. Yes, there is more to the story which I am not going to tell but believe it or not I did this to my face.
Trust me this picture makes it look good!
Sadly enough I went in to work a few days ago and my boss asks me, "Hey Bridget, would you like me to pick you up your own first aid kit?"
Let's pray that I make it the next few weeks without having to go through the rest of my life wearing a helmet!
* You can thank the Dr. BFF for this post. She has accidents all the time and proudly blogs about them. I thought I would too.






1 comment:
I love it. And ouch!! Be careful, ok? I need you around!
Post a Comment