Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sweet Surprise.

Mother's Day for me for the past almost 10 years has been rough to celebrate.
Most of you know that my mom and I's relationship has been more of a rocky path to walk down then a nice yellow brick road.
However,
things change,
people grow,
and we both have learned how to forgive.

Having this in mind this year I decided to try and do something a little big for mom for Mother's Day.
I soooo pulled it off!

Knowing that she loved the band Sugarland and that they were coming to SLC I bought tickets to surprise her. And I did!
She was in IKEA ordering a complete whole kitchen when I realized she was taking much longer than I expected... so I got the IKEA staff in on it and at 10 till 7 pulled out a card and said,"Happy Mother's Day, we gotta go!"
She was like a deer in headlights and totally pumped!
Her, Sean, and I cruised to the E Center (got the last half of Julianna Huff's opening..which was not all that impressive) and completely loved the show!
(Didn't so much love the part where we think Sean got food poisoning and had to head home early!)
All in all it was a sweet Sugarland surprise and we both had the best time ever!
Happy Mother's Day Mom!





photo.jpg



photo.jpg


On a side note.. my mom thought that these girls were awesome with their homemade T-Shirts and bright pink signs!

I responded with, "Welcome to Utah! "

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Remember that one time I saw you in IKEA...
xoxoxo

indeazgirl said...

Nice job!! How awesome. (p.s. I freaking love this song.)