Today I saw this on this girl's blog.
It doesn't mean I don't love you.
Lately most of my thoughts have been on the idea of "giving up" on someone.
Why you ask?
I have no idea.
I know that there are a few people in my life whom, given different situations I have had to let go of.
Yes, it makes me wonder how it is as people we do that...
Meet someone, have a relationship of any sort, and then have a defining moments that ends it all.
What if you don't' want to give up or walk away but it just isn't simply the right time?
In the past few months I have had to tell myself on more than one occasion that it isn't the right time and it blows my mind.
So here is the question...
How do I continue to ask myself that question when the truth is I have no guaranteed answer that the right time will ever actually come?






No comments:
Post a Comment