Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Twinkle Toes

A few weeks ago as I was "blogstalking" I came across a blog about a little girl who had told her mom that her "Twinkle Toes" shoes from Sketchers were in the mail to her entire kindegarten class.
Upon reading the post I was dying to know what these so called "Twinkle Toes" were.
I did a little research and let me tell you if I were under 10 I would of had to have them.
Crap, I am 27 and I wanted a pair of my own.
Sadley before furthing my investigation of said glitter shoes I let it pass and competly erased them out of my mind as fast as I next on the web page.

Oddley enough 3 days ago I was parusing the Outlet mall here in PC looking for summer work clothes.
Can you imagine my excitment when I happened in to Sketchers and found these?
All I have to say is now not only are they on my feet as I type this... but... these are at home waiting for their chance to break out of the box.
Thank Heavens for buy one get one half off with a $10.oo off each pair on top of the promotion!

Also, thank heavens I no longer have to be jealous of a 5 year old's kicks!

2 comments:

Camille Elise said...

Hey, did you inform that blog you stocked that you bought those shoes just because you read their blog? hahaha...that is SO funny! :)

indeazgirl said...

I didn't comment on this because I don't love those shoes for me. I think I would get a lot of "what the heck are you trying to pull off?" if I wore them.
However, I do think you will rock them.
And I'm excited for you.
(Was that katiedid's blog? Because i think I wanted those shoes, too)